Friday 31 August 2012

As.E.Dey.Hot.Sport

As.E.Dey.Hot.Com
At last! Andres Iniesta was awarded the 2012 UEFA Best Player award on Thursday 30th August 2012.
'El Blanquito' as he is fondly called achieved a rather surprising win with a total of 19 votes, ahead of runner-up Lionel Messi (17) and Cristiano Ronaldo (17). The jury of 53 journalists around the continent definitely valued Andres' commanding performance at the Euro 2012 championships as more important than the outrageous goal-scoring records by the other two candidates. A tough call, I must say, but one I'm incredibly pleased with.

Andres Iniesta: "It is a privilege to be in the final three next to Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo, they are unbelievable players. I am very happy to win this award. I would like to thank Leo and all my Barcelona and Spain teammates. This award would mean nothing without them."

                                                    !!!CONGRATS BRO!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment